Artist: Charlie Daniels | Song: Stroker's Theme
Stroker's Theme song meanings. Add your thoughts No Comments.
- Take Me Tonight (The Bullet Catchers)?
- Similar to;
- The Lowdown: Business Etiquette - India!
- Charlie Daniels - Stroker's Theme - text - reichardrijilma.ga!
No Comments. Rate These Lyrics. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! We do not have any tags for Stroker's Theme lyrics.
Charlie Daniels Band – Stroker's Theme lyrics
Why not add your own? Log in to add a tag.
- The Charlie Daniels Band - Stroker's Theme (Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Promo) | Discogs.
- Ravages of the Sun (The Safe Haven Trilogy Book 2).
- The Charlie Daniels Band:Stroker's Theme Lyrics.
- Upload your own music files.
- Letra de canción de Stroker's Theme de The Charlie Daniels Band lyrics?
More Charlie Daniels Band Lyrics. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
User does not exist. Incorrect Password. Remember Me.
He had a mean streak ten feet wide. A son of a gun with a taste for fun and more than his share of pride. Take a dirt road curve with the devil's nerve and make a car dance across the mud.
Hauling shine was his regular line 'til the track got in his blood. Was a real hot shot and he bragged a lot but, man that fool could drive. And in a racing tide or a bar room fight old Stroker stole the show. A back stretch blazer, a real hell raiser and a race track Romeo.
Mama lock your daughters up that wild bunch is back in town And them little girls get frisky when they hear that racecar sound They're bringin out the yellow flag, somebody's brakes have failed There's an oilslick on the inside and a wreck along the rail You better stand on it, Stroker, cause a bandit's on your tail.
Related Strokers Theme
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved